Joining the Barley Grail Brewing Cooperative as a member-owner at this time will make you one of the pioneer charter members in the co-op. This is a nonprofit group, and $120 of your $125 membership fee is tax deductible. Your membership fee goes towards recruiting new members and developing the brewery.
If you wish to get more involved and offer your skills and wisdom to the project, please do so. This really is YOUR brewery, and in these early stages you can help us shape it and make it awesome.
At the very minimum, as a member-owner you will get:
- Discounted craft beer for duration of your membership
- A Democratic voice in the cooperative
- Education on the brewing process
- A choice in what beer is brewed
- A wide network of fellow beer and nonprofit enthusiasts
- An invite to all Events and Tastings
- A self sustaining fundraising platform for your group
- Good Karma for helping worthy causes